Bolt seal for containers NEPTUNESEAL is the first of its kind ISO 17712:2013 approved,with the internal metal part exceeding 18 mm.
Our innovative bolt security seals (pat. pending) design is characterised by two metal tabs attached to the bolt seal, which slot securely into the closure canal of the “female” part of the security seal.
This amendment to the traditional bolt seal for containers design, requested by the new ISO norms, means it is no longer possible to tamper the “female” part of the security seal by spinning it at high speed.
Any Tampering attempt will damage the seal leaving it irreparable.
NUMBERING AND CUSTOMISATION:
- LASER printing
- Sequential numbering up to 15 figures
- Bar-code option
- Customisation up to 20 characters on one line
- Client logo on request
- For substantial orders it’s possible to recreate company logo in relief
- Plastic parts: polystyrene / ABS in accordance with: Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) listed in the European Directive 2002/EC.
- Our bolt seal is a compliant security seal with ISO 17712:2013 HSS (high security seal) ISO/IEC 17025: 2005 LAB APPROVED
250 seals per carton
Carton Dimensions: 39x19x16 cm
Carton weight: 13,3 kg
Our bolt seal for containers is a part of our NEW FORKSEAL security seal product-
There are no reviews yet.